I was going through my archives and was happy to look at the little history that went with my blogging addiction, if you call it addiction.
So here are some quick facts:
- My friend Genamus was the one who encouraged me to blog and register in Xanga. Apparently, so that he would have one more fan in Xanga (bwahahaha).
- My first blog came out on June 27, 2006 entitled Welcome to Xanga. It had 13 hits.
- The first person who made a comment in my blog was Genamus, in an entry called Anger Management Blah Blah posted on July 5, 2006. His comment: "char! tawa". The post had 22 hits.
- My top 10 posts based on hits:
- Sinulog: Celebrating Spirituality: 1362 views with 2 comments. Posted on January 23, 2008
- Hari ng Negros, The Search is On: 1361 views with 5 comments. Posted on June 7, 2007
- Eight of Cebu's Best: 950 views with 0 comments. Posted March 29, 2008
- Chiong Mom Decries Transfer of Daughters' Rapist to Spain: 949 views with 0 comments. Posted September 21, 2009
- Of Whitening Products: 753 views with 1 comment. Posted on September 20, 2007
- Suroy Suroy sa Sugbo 2008, Northern Escapade: 732 views with 1 comment. Posted on April 13, 2008
- Fair Trade and the Enviroment: 476 views with 0 comments. Posted on November 14, 2007
- Islas de los Pintados: Celebrating the Legacy of the Hari ng Negros: 469 views with 0 comments. Posted on June 21, 2009.
- Hari ng Negros 2009: 361 views with 0 comments. Posted on June 30, 2009.
- My Priced Possession: 341 views with 0 comments. Posted on November 29, 2007
- The most number of comments I got in a post is 12. This includes my replies of course.
- Guardo-de los Santos' Alternative Business Plan. Posted on November 11, 2009. 128 views.
- Tea Passion. Posted on November 16, 2009. 68 views.
- The most number of posts I made in a month is 23, on April 2007 (as of today, of course).
- The only month with no posts whatsoever, in the 4 years of blogging history, is August 2008.
| ||Posted 11/25/2009 9:42 PM - 1110 Views - 4 eProps - 4 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment